Thursday, August 4, 2011

No Gods, No Masters! The Reverend's New Project!

Welcome to No Gods, No Masters! Don't let the name turn you off, it's gonna be a lot of fun! I will be adding a lot more of my personal life and personality to this blog. I will still talk about politics and social issues, but I will be adding more subjects to my posts. There are a few things I will continue to do:
-Write about politics
-Write about social issues
-Podcasting
-The occasional guest post

And there will be new stuff!:
-Open discussions on atheism and skepticism
-Stories from my personal life
-More about my interests and hobbies (gaming, homebrewing, blogging, etc.)
-And whatever else I deem entertaining.

I certainly don't want this new project to feel stiff and super structured. I aim to entertain, educate/learn, and share. I certainly still encourage discussion, debate, and all that jazz. So, without much more adieu, I present No gods, No Masters! Please, to enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't get a chance to respond to everyone's comments before I accidentally deleted them. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete